February 22, 2010

Missing in action

There has been so much going on, and I don't have much to show for it. In way of pictures really. We had such a fun Valentines day with friends, and I took pictures and left my camera at their house.

So, I am on a forced hiatus until I make the little jaunt to get it.

Morgan is in gymnastics and LOVES it. She is getting better each time and it is so fun watching her. She turns 9 in 2 weeks, and it is the only thing on her mind. It's so cute, she is just a little excited.
Colton is taking martial arts and thinks its pretty cool. He practices on us and even has taken Dave to the floor.
Chase is just Chase. He is such a barrel of fun. On Sunday, I had to go visiting teaching and came home and had a little surprise. My baby boy now looked all grown up. Dave shaved his head, I couldn't move past the front door. I honestly wanted to cry. He had gotten into some scissors and cut a chunk out of the top, so Dave had no choice but to finish the job. Today I was sitting with him and asked him why he cut his hair, and his response...
"Chase didn't cut my hair, Daddy cut my hair"

**UPDATE PICS

Valentines Red Velvet cake w/pecans and coconut


Valentines dinner at Scott and Tracia's


The new hair do.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ohhhhhhhh! I hate haircuts at their age! It grows them up too fast! I hope we can see you all soon. Especially so that Colt can karate chop Dean. Dean needs a good butt kickin'... I miss you guys!!!

Dacia said...

Oh no Chase! We just saw you with all your hair. Hard to imagine it is gone. Well, at least it grows back sooner that you think it will. Loved having you guys over the other night. We will have to do it again soon:)