Morgan first stepped on a rusty nail, so off to the Insta Care. While we were waiting to make sure she didn't have any reaction to the tetanus shot I got a call from my friend telling me she saw Colton, and that his arm looked a little funny.
So home I went to drop off Morgan, and to pick up Colton to take him to the same Insta Care. The Dr. was so nice and was laughing his head off when he asked if I had any more children at home that I would be bringing in. Not funny. Chase was being watched over very carefully that afternoon.
Colt had a temporary splint and then a week later we went to the Sports Orthopedic to have a cast put on. The only problem was, he is Super Man and his bone had already started "super" heal wrong. They put him in this funny contraption to try and pull the bone straight. When that didn't work... they numbed him up more and tried to manipulated it. (aka re-breaking) What a champ! Not a scream, just silent tears down the face.
The final cast! Dr. Rich is the best. He even showed us his fancy Jimmer office. (He is the teams Dr.)
Colton was lucky enough to get most of the BYU football teams signatures and Bronco's. We went to a hero's dinner for Uncle Kit.
JJ Diluigi
Colton chatting it up with Bronco, he even got to walk with him to the fieldhouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment