You know the night's rest you get when its Christmas night, yeah that's how I slept last night. I put Colton and Morgan on the bus this morning for their first day of school! HORRAY!! It is only a half day first day which my friend Renee said that it is just a teaser, but it is a start no less.
They were really excited. Morgan said she was a little nervous to meet the 3 new people in her class. Her teacher looped, which means she moved up to the next grade and took her class with her. Colton was excited too, he put on his backpack and got all giddy while heading out the door. Chase was a little upset about them being outside and leaving him behind, and Mom and Dad... are just happy they are back to school.
We had a fun first summer here in Tennessee. I love doing things with my kids. We swam with friends, went to the zoo, we had family visits, and went on some fun family trips.
I know Colton & Morgan will do awesome this year in 4th and 2nd grade! Good luck, we love you!
4 comments:
Holy cow! Two kids in school all day long... what do you even do with yourself! That has to be crazy. Your kids are so big! I really wanted to see everyone at the reunion, but we will be camping. It's fun we can at least see each others families through the blog. Have a safe trip!
Don't you just feel like singing?!!
Happy first day of school!
first day of school....first day of school....it's the first day of school!!!!!
Post a Comment